Do you Believe in Reincarnation?

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Do you Believe in Reincarnation?

Since the Dalai Lama is in town, and I was sent a link to an interesting website, the title of the post popped into my head. The Buddhists believe that the new Lama is born when the old Lama dies, so they go looking for a child born at that time, and if they pass the tests, they anoint them as the new Lama.

Today I was sent a link to the site "The Death Report" by my friend Rhea. What this site does is to give you all the details of who died on the exact date of your birth, and who has died throughout the years on your birthday. So tying the 2 thoughts together, that would mean that I am the next incarnation of...


Harold Lloyd.


Well... ok... maybe I'm not a Hollywood action star who does my own stunts, but we do both wear glasses... coincidence??? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home