What does a 5 year old girl want for Xmas?

Friday, November 24, 2006

What does a 5 year old girl want for Xmas?

A good question... Well, this year we've decided that we're cutting way back on toys, she already has so many that she doesn't play with (except for directly after we say we're getting rid of them because she doesn't play with them), so the only toys that we're getting her are (as mentioned in my previous post) an Easy Bake Oven, and possibly a new bike. However, there are a couple of toys that she's requested that I am going to go ahead and order over the internet... Gwyneth has requested that she get a Doctor Who doll, and to go with it a Rose doll. I guess I'm getting her indoctrinated the right way, although while she likes Doctor Who, and Chorlton and the Wheelies, she's not really a fan of Dangermouse. Interestingly, the Chorlton dvd that I bought her is the only one that I own that's a multi-region dvd - one where I don't have to switch the region on my dvd to play it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home