Yeah, I'm qualified...

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Yeah, I'm qualified...

So Kim was talking to me this evening about putting up a door in a place we currently don't have a door. She asked if this was something that I could do. My response... I'm fully qualified to handle it.

Now, as to whether I can really remember which part is the jamb, and which is the door... that's another matter. I took this exam back when I was working for a millwork company in Lancaster, PA. - Delmarva Millwork Corporation. I was there for a couple of years, and almost got transferred into the shop part time, instead I went part time and went to programming school, which set me on the path to where I am now.

Having switched from development to marketing (well Search Engine Marketing), quite a few of my qualifications don't really match with my current position, but this has to be the one that's the most 'out there' qualification that I possess. What about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home