Camera Error # E41

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Camera Error # E41

About 2 years ago I purchased a Kodak DX4530 camera. I loved it, great cameera, easy to use software, fantastic pictures. I recommended it to most people (at least 2 other people at work bought the same model). When my parents were over in August they decided that they wanted to get a new digital camera, so we went looking for this model, and discovered that it was off the market. They ended up buying the model that replaced it. Well, now I've found out why it was removed from the market. Apparently if the battery runs out while the lens is extended the camera is for all intents and purposes useless. Inserting a new battery just makes it display the legend "Camera Error #41"... from doing some research I can have Kodak repair it for $135 or I can buy the new version for $179...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home