Typical...

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Typical...

So I took Kim, Gwyneth and Diane to the airport this morning. I asked before we left if they had everything, they told me that they did. So we arrive 90 minutes before their flight is due to leave. I drop them off at the door, and drive away. I got as far as the exit fro the airport when my phone rang. Kim had left her purse in the car. I drove round the airport again, pulled up out front and looked... it wasn't there. So I drove around the airport 4 more times (although one time actually ended up with me heading almost into DC). We talked about how I'd have to take Kim back home and have her rebook her flight for the next day. Amazingly, National Airport, the one that's supposed to have the top security let her through without any identification.
So later on in the day I had to faff around finding a postage store that could overnight her id, credit cards, cash, etc down to Florida. Of course, overnight ($25) actually means Monday by noon, and they're leaving from Fort Myers to go to Disney world Monday morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home