Back in the classroom

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Back in the classroom

So I restarted the MBA program at Virginia Tech. I have 11 classes left to go to complete it, and I'm taking 2 this term. I should finish the whole thing sometime in 2008/2009. At least the classes look interesting this term. I'm doing on on Management and Organizational behavior, and another on Leadership and Negotiation. Another plus is that I have the same lecturer for both, and he's heading off in April, so the classes both end at the end of March, about a month early (of course that means that we have some extended classes, and a couple of weekend makeup classes). One downside is that the class on March 1st is worth a decent chunk of the grade, so I'm going to have to fly back from a conference in NYC a day early so that I can make it. Ah well, c'est la vie.

2 Comments:

At 1/22/2006 6:53 PM, Blogger Ben Simon said...

Cool.

Will you teach me any negotiation skills, or just use them to get what you want from my team?

Remember Simon, use your power for good, not evil.

 
At 1/27/2006 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

S. use your power to make lots of money like a good Yorkie and then give it to your Uncle.

UP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home