Changing jobs

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Changing jobs

After 7-1/2 years of working for the same company I decided that it was time to make a move and look for a new position. I found 2 positions that looked interesting and sent off to both of them. To cut a long story short, 2 weeks after applying I accepted a new position, and last Monday handed in my 2 week notice. On Thursday I was told that I didn't need to come in for the rest of my notice, but that I would be paid out to the end. So now, instead of the 4 day holiday that I'd planned in between jobs, I have 11 days. This means that I now have time to do some landscaping plans that I've had on hold for a while. Pictures to follow at a later date...

1 Comments:

At 5/21/2007 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the move, Simon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home