A trip to the vets ends in bloodshed

Monday, March 19, 2007

A trip to the vets ends in bloodshed

Poor sweet Lizzy had a follow up appointment tonight, I took her to the vets for the vet to listen to her heart and lungs. I started off holding Lizzy by her paws, she ended up holding my hand by her teeth, literally hanging by her teeth. I have a couple of nice holes in my hand, one in the knuckle, one in the side of the hand.



The vet walked out and returned with some bandages and a pair of thick gloves to finish off the exam. Everything worked out ok, she's doing well. I just need to call the doctors tomorrow to find out when my last tetanus injection was...

2 Comments:

At 3/28/2007 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are going to have a blogg, do keep it up to date. The dog bit you over a week ago and so far you have not got rabies nor the screaming abb dabs. So buck up and get typing.

 
At 3/29/2007 10:08 PM, Blogger Simon Heseltine said...

It's called vacation, or 'olidays. Which started with the tetanus injection, giving Bryn & Susan the chance to spend an hour of their first day of vacation in a waiting room :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home