I don't like the waiting...

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I don't like the waiting...

Kim left for the ER 9 hours ago for a problem that I'm not going to talk about. We decided that I'd stay with Gwyneth, since Kim was able to drive herself to the hospital. We stopped by the ER waiting room at about 6 o'clock and dropped off a bottle of water for her, about 1/2 hour later she was finally called to the back to be seen by a doctor. The last time I talked to her was 3 hours ago, when she told me the preliminary diagnosis. I've called the hospital, but they won't tell me anything, but they say they'll get a message to her to call me when she is done with whatever is going on (that's been over an hour since they said that). At least Gwyneth fell asleep quickly so she's not sitting up worrying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home