Better news

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Better news

Well they grew the cultures, and they determined that there wasn't a urinary tract infection, they now think that she just has a really bad case of gastrointestinal flu. They're hoping to send her home tomorrow. I've actually started getting sick myself, but she keeps crying for me to come to the hospital, so I'm going to head over there for a bit.

Tonight they have dogs that make the rounds to cheer the kids up, so I'm sure that'll perk her up.

3 Comments:

At 1/11/2006 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, that is some relief. I will let her tell me all about it when she gets home!

 
At 1/12/2006 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope she gets home soon!

 
At 1/12/2006 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You worry too much.

wire brush and dettol, never did me any harm

UP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home