Late to the party

Friday, July 21, 2006

Late to the party

No, not my company picnic from yesterday. I made it to that on time, and even managed to leave after most (I somehow got roped into more games of volleyball that my body is complaining about this morning). I'm actually talking about Netflix. We signed up 2 days ago figuring that in the long run it'll be cheaper that our local video store. For those that don't know, Netflix mails you the movies from your list, and when you watch them you mail them back. There's no time limit on watching them (in fact they'd prefer you to keep them for longer, it cuts down their costs). Anyway, I went into the ordering system and took a look for movies to add to my queue. I was thrilled to see that they have a lot of British movies/tv that you don't normally see in the movie stores. So my first movie that should arrive today is an old Dr. Who episode. Soon it'll be followed by a series or 2 of "Not the nine o'clock news", the first 6 series of "Only Fools and Horses", a couple of "Carry On" films, and more. We should have joined this a lot sooner :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home