So good they named it twice?

Sunday, February 26, 2006

So good they named it twice?

Well, I'm in NYC. My flight was only a few minutes late, and hit virtually no turbulence. My co-worker, on the next flight, ended up leaving 4 hours late and going through so much turbulence that quite a few people were retching... Glad I didn't take that offer of a free flight to slide from my flight to that one! I went and got some genuine NY pizza from 'famous Ray's', directly across from Letterman's studio. It was ok, nothing special. Since the hotel is one block from the Today show, and the conference doesn't start until 9am, I may try to go down to the barricades and see if I can see Al Roker in the morning, or I may just lie in ;)

3 Comments:

At 2/27/2006 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, glad you made it safe and indeed were able to go. Now, erm who is Al Roker?

 
At 2/27/2006 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear I'm officially anonymous, I knew it would happen eventually -erm ... Bryn

 
At 2/27/2006 10:57 PM, Blogger Simon Heseltine said...

http://www.roker.com/main.cfm

in other words the weatherman on the morning show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home