First post

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

First post

Yep, I'm both late and new to the whole blogging experience, but at least I'm here :)

I suppose for the 0 people reading this now I should do the 'little bit about me bit'

early-mid 30's, married, one beautiful daughter, 4 cats (with a 5th currently on loan from the in-laws), one dog, one rabbit, one guinea pig, and 8 fish in the pond out back. I've been working at my company for 6 years now, starting off as a Senior Software Engineer, and more recently working as the Senior Manager of Search Engine Marketing, working primarily on the local search platform developed in conjunction with Alltel - www.alltellocal.com (currently only on trial in Lincoln Nebraska).

3 Comments:

At 12/13/2005 10:02 AM, Blogger Jim said...

Someone read it. :)

 
At 12/14/2005 12:56 PM, Blogger Ben Simon said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. You now have at least one more reader (following you in bloglines).

I can't wait to read about what a yorkshireman muses about.

 
At 12/16/2005 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankfully she takes after her mother.

Vanity in the electronic world, shame on you.

Grandma well in spirit but frail in body. I'm off to see her on Sunday.

Happy Xmas.

L&K to your good ladies.

UP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home